Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1st post as a newbie blogger...history and intentions, blah, blah, blah

I am new to this whole blogging thing...being a novice it will take me some time to figure out what I am doing, but I promise I'll get :)
 
This blog will be centered around contemporary romance, erotica, and young adult books...maybe a few other genres here and there as my reading palette expands.
 
I started reading in July of 2012 when my dear friend introduced me to 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. It was a WHOA! this is what I've been missing out on kind of moment. I am slightly ashamed that it took me until I was 31 years old to discover the wonder of reading for pleasure and enjoyment. I haven't stopped reading since and have no plans to stop, ever! I have read over 55 books since July and hope to read at least 100 books this year, 2013.
 
My intentions are to connect with others' who enjoy reading, review books, and give & receive suggestions.
 
 
*Reading takes me places I never knew existed*
*Reading is my safe & healthy escape from the constraints of reality* 
*We lovers of books are Kindred Souls*
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment