Some things I've learned thus far about blogging:
- It's Work, enjoyable and fun, but work none the less!
- It's Time Consuming, you have to devote a lot of time and effort.
- It's not easy getting your name out there, but other bloggers, book lovers, and authors are for the most part receptive and welcoming to new comers like myself.
- Finished reading Second Chance Romance by Sophie Monroe last week and will be a stop on her blog tour tomorrow, February 18th. So look for that post: Book/Author/Blog Tour Info, My Review, & A Giveaway! Available now on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Second-Chance-Romance-ebook/dp/B00B6LRUOG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361137362&sr=8-1&keywords=Second+Chance+Romance
- Currently reading The Party by Katie Ashley. A Novella to The Proposition & The Proposal and is offered for FREE on Smashwords, follow this Link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/285899
- Next, Reading & Reviewing Shattered Promises by Jessica Sorensen, which I am Super Super Stoked about! Release date set for February 26th!
- Lots more to come, so stay tuned...Thanks! :)
Thank you to all my book loving friends for viewing Kindred Souls Book Blog, the support is greatly appreciated! If you don't already be sure to 'like' Kindred Souls on facebook: