Sunday, February 17, 2013

1st Month of Blogging and Other News

Kindred Souls Book Blog has been an official book blog for a good month now. I've already learned so much about the blogging world and there is much much more still to learn. Everyday I obtain a new piece of information, but little by little I'm grasping the concept, the ins and outs. And enjoying myself along the way!

Some things I've learned thus far about blogging:
  1. It's Work, enjoyable and fun, but work none the less!
  2. It's Time Consuming, you have to devote a lot of time and effort.
  3. It's not easy getting your name out there, but other bloggers, book lovers, and authors are for the most part receptive and welcoming to new comers like myself.
Kindred Souls has a lot of exciting stuff on the schedule!

Thank you to all my book loving friends for viewing Kindred Souls Book Blog, the support is greatly appreciated! If you don't already be sure to 'like' Kindred Souls on facebook:  
https://facebook.com/KindredSoulsBookBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment