Ramon Barboza loves two things: his ranch and his freedom. An occasional drunken fling is all he needs to satisfy his desire for a woman.
Marcy Cameron never wanted to be a live-in maid, but her cleaning business is falling apart. When her friend offers her an overpaid position as housekeeper for a month, it's an offer she can't refuse. Marcy packs her bags and heads to Texas. But the house comes with a grumpy, secretive, and obstinate occupant: Ramon, who thinks his life and his house are fine just the way they are. The sassy, headstrong Marcy quickly butts heads with the master of the house. But is the tension between them merely anger, or something more?
As Cara and Victor plan their wedding at the ranch, Henry's secrets cast a shadow. Ramon has his suspicions, but refuses to discuss them with anyone.
What made Henry run off? Why is he living off the grid? Why has he still not returned? Victor and Armando are determined to uncover the truth, but will the answers be more than they bargained for?
In the conclusion of the Barboza Brothers trilogy, all of these questions will be answered.
With her eyes still shut, she heard him stand up in front of her. A subtle, masculine fragrance filled her nostrils. He let go of her arm and she felt his palm cup her cheek. His other hand went to the small of her back.
Ramon breathed in her ear before whispering, “You’re all I’ve been able to think about since last night.”
“I am?” Marcy asked in a breath, biting her lip and nearly losing her balance.
He moaned, nuzzling her cheek. Then he whispered, “You didn’t think you could go around flauntin’ all this in front of me without me doin’ somethin’ about it, did you?”
Marcy smiled, memorizing his words. Loving the way his accent changed to a heavier drawl when he whispered in her ear.
Ramon’s hand in the small of her back slid further down, his fingertips lightly grazing her butt through her thin cotton shorts. His other hand moved from her cheek to her hair as the volume of his breathing increased.
She let out a quiet moan. Her body needed more, and he probably knew it. Her intuition told her he was trying to get her worked up enough to make her beg.
And if not for her rebellious nature, she probably would have.
Instead, Marcy simply put her arms around his waist.
Ramon drew closer, gently kissing her cheek, tightening his embrace.
Pressing his erection against her stomach.
Marcy almost laughed out of sheer relief. She convinced herself earlier that his lack of arousal meant he was lying. But there was no mistaking his attraction now.
She slid her hands under his T-shirt, her fingers digging against his back. Pulling him closer, she let her stomach slowly rub against his hard member, determined to beat him at this game.
Ramon chuckled, then nibbled her earlobe, giving it a soft bite before he let it go. Both of his hands were now cupping her ass. In a deep whisper, he said, “You gonna take those clothes off for me now?”
Reeni Austin loves to write lighthearted romances with a little spice. More than a Maid is the latest installment in her Barboza Brothers Series.
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/15gVxdp
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/15gVxdp
Giveaway a Rafflecopter giveaway
Blog Tour Schedule with Blog Links:
- Monday, July 15th:
- The Celestial Book Divas http://celestialbookdivas.org
- Romance Bookworm’s Reviews http://romancebookworm.com/
- Debdeb Reviews http://debdebreviews.wordpress.com/
- Shirley Bookshelf http://www.facebook.com/ShirleysBookshelf
- Tuesday, July 16th:
- Island Lovelies Book Blog http://islandloveliesbcb.blogspot.com/
- Kricket’s Chirp Romance Blog http://kricketschirps.blogspot.com/
- Mary Elisabeth Crazy Book Obsession http://www.maryelizabethscrazybookobsession.com/
- Passionate about Books https://www.facebook.com/pages/Passionate-About-Books/448000005270761?id=448000005270761&sk=info
- Wednesday, July 17th:
- Ariesgrl Book Reviews http://ariesgrlreview.com
- I Heart Books http://officialiheartbooks.blogspot.com/
- Spreading the Word http://spreadingthewordblog.wordpress.com/
- Smiles Somebody Loves You blog http://sslyblog.wordpress.com/
- Thursday, July 18th:
- Reading By the Book http://readingbythebook.com/
- Herding Cats & Burning Soup http://www.herdingcats-burningsoup.com/
- Kindred Soul http://soulskindred.blogspot.com/
- Book Bellas www.thebookbellas.com
- Friday, July 19th:
- Shhh, Mommy’s in the Bathroom Reading http://shhhmommysinthebathroomreading.blogspot.com/
- Book2Book http://book2book.ca/
- Scandalous Book Blog http://scandalousbookblog.blogspot.com/
- Saturday, July 20th:
Facebook Event Info (with link)
Stop by the Facebook week-long launch party, for extra teasers from the book!